Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok, so for thanksgiving I was with my dad. It wasn't bad. We went to my aunt's house and ate there then went home. The next day we went to the BSU game!
BUT before we left my dad told Shane to get a jacket, Sarah came out and said "He doesn't need a jacket, he's not old and he's not a sissy." 
So my dad got offended and said "So I'm old?". 
She said "I'm not saying you're a sissy, and I'm not saying I'm young." 
My dad said, " So what are you saying?"
She said, "Those kids are sissies," then she laughed and said, "At this house we call em as we see em."
The first thing I thought was you DON'T want me to do that (basically she's a b*tch).
Then later Shane said he was happy he had a jacket... So basically Sarah's wrong (again).
LOL if she sees this... meh never mind I don't care if she knows.

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Wow, sounds like you really hate Sarah! I CAN'T BELIEVE that Zachary thought I was a boy!! He watched the Viva la Vida video, didn't he??